Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- The Listing can host wedding dinners for 90 guests on rectangular tables, 50 guests on round tables and comfortably hosts standing receptions for 250 guests
- A large open-air deck can expand the space twofold on warm summer nights
- Music and dancing can continue late into the night with the 1am licence
- The venue can be exclusively hired on a minimum spend basis of 8000 GBP including VAT in peak wedding season
- Cannon Street, Monument and Bank tube stations are minutes from the venue
- Three different wedding packages offer a variety of modern British dishes and delectable cocktails
As the latest addition to Drake & Morgan’s remarkable collection of restaurant venues, The Listing on Bush Lane is an ultra chic spot for urban weddings. Despite the looming central London buildings that surround it, The Listing is drenched in natural light and can easily be described as one of the brightest wedding venues in the city.
Smooth concrete slabs mingle with wooden floors and a seemingly never-ending bar wrapped in leather studded scales coils itself around the room. A wall of double height glass panels stretches the length of the open plan venue, that glide back to reveal the sprawling paved patio, expanding the venue’s capacity and beckoning the outdoors in. Between quirky neon signs, The Listing boasts an abundance of green and leafy house plants, on the floor, tables, the bar and most noticeably, hanging from the high ceiling in modern white holders. Tulip shaped lights pop out between the jungle of green and glow gently over the room in the evenings.
After saying I do at your ceremony venue, hire a London bus to bring you and your guests to The Listing for dinner and dancing. The venue hosts dinners for up to 90 guests on rectangular tables and 50 on round tables. The space is particularly well suited to less traditional standing receptions for up to 250 guests. Make the most of the venue’s layout by placing the DJ next to the patio and dance under summer night skies late into the night.
With the River Thames conveniently located a 5-minute walk from The Listing, London fanatics can feature the pointed Shard and historical Tower Bridge in their wedding photos.
The Listing is a modern wedding venue that lends itself to a variety of wedding styles, an elegant tropical theme would complement the palm leaf printed lounge furniture and light spaces spectacularly. Similarly, the venue would gladly welcome a rustic wedding theme of wood, wildflowers and fairy lights. The choices are infinite in this uniquely designed London wedding venue.